This article is an expository of the first ten ranked IT and Tech skills in 2022.
The shock of the epidemic forced most businesses to think creatively and discover new ways to strengthen their positions in a variety of industries by choosing to abandon the conventional business model and rely entirely on the digital economy to provide services to their clients.
The majority of businesses are now realizing that having personnel with digital abilities is essential if they want to compete in the digital age.
The need for these technical talents has varied, but the top ten listed below are in particularly high demand but are in short supply in 2022.
Top Ten (10) It And Technology Skills In High Demand In 2022
- Software Development
- Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning
- Product Manager
- Cyber Security
- Ui/Ux Design
- Video Editing
- Data Engineering
- Blockchain Technology
- Digital Marketing
Software engineers will become increasingly important to businesses that are keeping up with trends in the rapidly evolving IT industry. Being proficient in a computer language is the primary need for becoming a software developer.
Python and Java are two of the most commonly used programming languages. When it comes to getting the jobs you want, devoting time and effort to learning additional languages will help open doors and chances.
Facts about Software Development
- You can learn software development at Udemy, Geekflare, and Coursera.
- Salary: $90,322 per year
Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning
Companies’ use of AI experimentation increased in 2021. As we approach 2022, AI will become the norm and essential to any business’s success, assisting in the real-time provision of insights for clients, partners, and staff.
A machine learning engineer is a specialist in research, production, and design of identity machine intelligence (AI) networks to automation predictive models (ML engineer).
Facts about Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning
- You can learn artificial intelligence and machine learning at Udemy, Geekflare, and Coursera.
- Salary: $90,322 per year
Basic programming knowledge is frequently in demand, especially for non-tech employment. You’ll be able to read other people’s code, build your own simple programs and algorithms, and have a broader grasp of the IT project lifecycle even if you only know the fundamentals of programming.
You can learn new technologies based on your understanding of previously acquired languages since programming knowledge functions similarly to beadwork. Additionally, programming fosters conceptual and abstract thinking, which is a necessary skill for many industries.
Facts about programming
- You can learn programming at Codeacademy, Geekflarea, and Coursera online.
The primary responsibility of a product manager is to track the progress of projects from the planning stage to completion. Typically, they act as the link that binds groups of people together and ensures that everyone is moving in the same direction.
Project managers have a wide range of responsibilities, from monitoring the work flow to regularly checking in with staff to assess progress.
Strong analytical abilities, managerial experience, a high degree of organization, and familiarity with tools like PivotalTracker or Jira are just a few of the qualities employers seek in candidates for this position.
Facts about product managers
- Salary ranges from $63,000 to more than $200,000 per year.
- You can become a product manager and get your certification at Udemy, Geekflare, and Coursera.
Cybercrime has increased as a result of the surge in internet-connected gadgets used for remote work. This indicates that businesses are scrambling to improve their cybersecurity procedures, which is raising the demand for cybersecurity professionals.
40% of boards of directors will function as a cybersecurity committee by 2025, with a qualified board member serving as its chair.
Fact about on Cyber Security
- Salary: $102,200/Annum
- You can become a cyber security expert and get your certification at Udemy and Coursera.
To produce relevant and user-friendly digital goods, UI/UX design requires in-depth research and a grasp of the target audience. Leave those tasks to the professionals, but gain at least a basic understanding of UI/UX design to continue communicating with the professionals.
Consider this: the majority of marketing tactics rely on digital assets like landing pages, websites, mobile applications, and social media. It’s essential for individuals who are not UI/UX designers to keep up with these advancements and be able to communicate their ideas to subject-matter experts.
Facts about Ui/Ux Design:
- Salary: $118,469/annum
- You can become an Ui/Ux expert and get your certification at Udemy and Coursera.
The time when TV and media companies had exclusive rights to make videos is long gone. 86% of companies employed video marketing in 2021 to promote their goods and services. Videos are widely used nowadays for a variety of purposes across many industries, including marketing, employee training, client on boarding, and presentations.
The widespread use of videos in nearly every part of business has increased the demand for individuals with expertise in producing scripts and scenarios for films, as well as SEO optimization for higher rankings.
Facts about video editing
- Annual salary: $59,500
- You can become a video editor and get your certification at Udemy and Coursera.
The Best Free Video Editing Apps
1) Premiere Pro CC for Beginners: Premiere Video Editing
2) The All-Inclusive Video Production Bootcamp…
3) Mastering Final Cut Pro X Video Editing…
4) PowerDirector 15 – Video Editing Software for Windows Users.
Data engineers typically combine their skills with those of software engineers, big data developers, data analysts, and cloud computing engineers. Working for a company that generates massive amounts of data from many sources entails doing basic data engineering activities as:
- Gathering, arranging the information and storage of data is optimized.
- Combining and evaluating various data types that have been gathered from various sources.
- Lowering the cost of data storage to maximize the budget for the company.
For a data analyst, languages like Python and SQL, Java or Scala, cloud computing services like Amazon Web Services (AWS), and big data processing technologies like Hadoop, Spark, and Kafka are essential abilities for a data analyst. It’s also essential to understand the fundamentals of distributed systems, data structures, and algorithms.
Information on Data Engineering
- Salary: $113,762 per year
- You can become a data engineer and get your certification at Udemy and Coursera.
Blockchain technology refers to the concept or mechanism that powers the blockchain. Crypto currencies like Bitcoin are made possible by blockchain technology; much like email is made possible by the internet.
Beyond crypto currencies, the blockchain is a distributed digital ledger (a digital record of transactions or data held in several locations on a computer network) that is immutable (unchangeable, meaning a transaction or file recorded cannot be modified).
Blockchain Technology Facts
- Annual salary range: $146,258 to $157,987
- You can become a Blockchain Technologist and get your certification on Udemy and Coursera.
In spite of this, a digital marketing specialist is still in high demand. In the digital age, marketing is essential to the success of every organization. Additionally, there is a growing need for digital marketers in the digital economy.
The technique of advertising products and services online, through channels including media platforms, search engine optimization (SEO), emailing, and phone applications, is known as digital marketing. Any form of advertising that utilizes electronic media is considered digital marketing.
Facts about Digital Marketing
- Salary: $40,000 to $97,500 per year
- You can become a digital marketer and get your certification at Udemy and Coursera.
- Morgan, S. (2022) ‘The 10 most in-demand work-from-anywhere jobs companies are hiring for in 2022’Available at: https://www.cnbc.com/2022/09/05/the-most-in-demand-work-from-anywhere-jobs-companies-are-hiring-for.html
- Sireesha, N. (2019) ‘15 Best Remote Jobs High in Demand in 2021’ Available at: https://crowdworknews.com/remote-jobs/