It is a toothpaste that is very safe for long-term use because it is made from natural ingredients. It is useful and suitable for everyone. It is made for effective cleaning of the teeth, preventing loss, and allergic teeth. This toothpaste also kills germs and protects your gums. It comes in 200g and 100g and it is Fluoride-free. It is hypersensitive and Contains mint, White tea, and xylitol extract which can strengthen tooth roots and prevent decay. It Contains strontium chloride, hexahydrate, and xylitol to reduce pain in sensitive teeth and build strong teeth. It contains triclosan and sodium benzoate which are antifungal and antibacterial agents. It has the antioxidant and anticarcinogenic properties of green tea.
1. It prevents tooth decay
A toothache or tooth pain is caused, when the nerve in the root of a tooth or surrounding a tooth is irritated. Dental infection, decay, injury, or loss of a tooth are the most common causes of dental pain. Pain may also occur after a tooth is pulled out. Bacteria growing inside one's mouth can contribute to gum disease and dental decay, which can cause pain. But the good use and efficient use of Longrich toothpaste will help in combating and quenching toothache.
2. It helps safely remove plague by brushing
Plagues are sticky films that form on the teeth when bacteria in the mouth mix with sugary or starchy foods. Plaque can lead to cavities, gingivitis (gum disease), and tooth loss. Everyone has a dental plaque to some degree. If your teeth feel fuzzy when you run your tongue over them, that’s plaque. Although everyone gets plaque, you may develop more plaque than usual if you consume a lot of sugary or starchy foods or drinks, have a dry mouth, have a history of head/neck radiation, and or smoke. Tooth brushing with Longrich gets rid of plaque.
3. It helps remove stains on the teeth
stains on the teeth can be caused by not brushing, flossing, and rinsing enough to remove plaque and stain-producing substances, coffee, tea, colas, wines, and certain fruits and vegetables (for example; apples and potatoes) can stain your teeth. Several diseases that affect enamel (the hard surface of the teeth) and dentin (the underlying material under enamel) can lead to tooth discoloration, chewing of tobacco, and medications. As you age, the outer layer of enamel on your teeth wears away, revealing the natural color of dentin. But the consistent use of Longrich toothpaste helps clear them.
4. Effective antidote to bleeding gum
5. It has pain-killing properties
Longrich toothpaste contains pain-killing properties such as peppermint essential oil, lavender essential oil, rosemary essential oil, cloves, ginger, capsaicin, eucalyptus essential oil, turmeric, willow park, feverfew, pignut, Barbados, shea nut oil, and lotus.
6. It helps strengthen the teeth
7. It cures oral ulcers
8. It is effective for those with sensitive teeth.
9. It serves as stain removal on baby bottles, bathroom sinks, cell phone screens, and jewelry rust cleansers.
10. It removes acne on faces.
11. It prevents bad breath and mouth odour.
1. It causes constipation
Constipation occurs when bowel movements become less and stools become difficult to pass. Your stools are dry and hard. Your bowel movement is painful, and stools are difficult to pass. You have a feeling that you have not fully emptied your bowels. Constipation happens because your colon absorbs too much water from waste (stool/poop), which dries out the stool making it hard in consistency and difficult to push out of the body. Food moves through the digestive tract, and nutrients are absorbed. The partially digested food (waste) that remains moves from the small intestine to the large intestine, also called the colon. The colon absorbs water from this waste, which creates a solid matter called stool. If you have constipation, food may move too slowly through the digestive tract. It gives the colon more time to absorb water from the waste. The stool becomes dry and difficult to push out. This constipation commonly affects the elderly, pregnant women, and those who eat low fibre foods.
2. It causes loose stools.
3. It causes cramps when ingested.
4. It causes bloating.
5. It causes diarrhoea.
6. It causes mouth sores, especially when left in the mouth without rinsing.
1. Brush your teeth daily in the morning and evening to keep healthy teeth.
2. Put a small quantity in the brush. You need an input of at least 2 minutes to effectively brush your teeth. Within these two (2) minutes, pay attention to areas that matter most.
3. Do not swallow. Ensure small children are being supervised by adults to avoid swallowing it.
4. In the case of acne, squeeze desired quantity of the toothpaste and spread to form a mask. Leave for about 10 minutes and wash off.
Repeat morning and evening daily till they are gone.